This two-day training event provides a standalone value for the field professional and will prepare interested students for the Council-Certified Residential Indoor Environmentalist (CRIE), Council-Certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE), or the Council-Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC) exams depending on the applicant’s field experience. These Certifications are an excellent complement for those interested in exhibiting your experience and discipline with an industry-recognized Certification.
The link below will direct you to each ACAC Certification description, study material and applications for each individual certification. Ask us which one is right for you!
This is an advanced level IAQ inspection course. It is recommended that students have either attended our basic training or prior training equivalent from a reputable trainer.
What you will learn:
This course is designed to teach a wide range of topics as they relate to indoor air quality, building science, HVAC, microbiology, and the health effects that could occur from these systems. Below are some examples of what you will learn:
- Understanding the built environment
- Principles of temperature, humidity & HVAC systems
- Mold, bacteria, and viruses in the built environment
- Gasses (VOC, radon, combustion gas, CO2)
- Contaminants & their health effects
- Air infiltration, ventilation, pressurization, filtration
- Introduction to blower door and pressure diagnostics
- Site audits & investigation strategies
- Tools of the trade & equipment
- IAQ Remediation prescriptions, Standards & Guidelines
CALL FOR DETAILS
We reserve the right to cancel / reschedule the class for any reason including, but not limited to, class size or inclement weather. Please note we do not offer class refunds, funds paid can be applied to future courses.