This 3-5 day on the job training event delivers a customized teamwork-oriented period of instruction consisting of the tactical implementation of fundamental remediation techniques and a systems approach to sustain the coordinated execution of remediation strategies. The primary objective of the Advanced Training is to carry out the controlled practice of team’s hands-on skill under actual conditions and enhance competency in both technical and tactical techniques.
Team training duration and content is predetermined before AMMA instructors travel to candidate’s active project sites and is established based on group objectives, experience level and geographical location.
Basic instruction format:
– Introduction to learning objectives and establishing expectations of training standards.
– Evaluation of performance under direction and coach areas in need of correction.
– Debrief execution in a guided discussion, assess student retention and identify areas for future development.
What You Will Learn
– Common tools, procedures and methods applied to remediation practices around the country
– How to evaluate site conditions and establish protocols that achieve your objective
– Learn to problem solve onsite conditions and teach employees to troubleshoot challenges
– Learn prevention strategies to assist client in preserving their investment in services
– Moisture management, property assessment and sampling strategies
– The safer practices for sanitizing and disinfecting, product ingredients & overview of FIFRA
– Fundamentals in fungal ecology and basics in microbiology
– Develop senior staff to practice leadership
– Strengthen individual and collective skills
– Build confidence and teamwork